Mindfulness Qigong Trainer and Coach
Engineer, Certified Master Coach, Consultant and Trainer
Managing Director, eMBA System Pte. Ltd.
Colin Koh offers one-to-one coaching for dedicated students and people who are looking to gain a healthy and sustainable edge—whether for business, sport or any aspect of life.
His clients include senior executives from major international corporations and ordinary folks. Programs are designed to suit the individual and corporation. Colin Koh has coached the former CEO of Singapore Airlines, Dr. Cheong CK and their Senior Management Executives.
Colin Koh has been practicing and teaching tai chi and qigong for 40years. Colin Koh has studied the art of taichi and qigong from grandmaster Ong Boon Pin of Sin Pin Tai Chi Tai Chi Society (deceased). He was the Singapore National Champion for the Tai Chi “pushing hand” competition and part of the Singapore Champion’s delegation that performed in Xian, China.
He learned his skills from masters in Singapore and China. For the last 13 years, Colin Koh was doing research and development on the integration of Tai Chi, Qigong and Mindful meditation into a Uniquely Singapore program. The Mindfulness Energy program allow individual to benefit all the essence of mindfulness, tai chi and qigong in one unique program.
Mainstream – Research on Tai Chi, Qigong & Mindfulness
Tai Chi, Qigong and Mindfulness have all become main stream. Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Oxford Universities has conducted research to verify and validate the benefits of the three mind-body practices.
For the last 13 years, Colin Koh has integrated the essence of tai chi and qigong into a mindfulness based system called the Energy from Mind-Body Alignment (eMBA).
Colin Koh has always been interested in the Mind-Body connection practices. Many of his students has benefited greatly from his Energy from Mind-Body Alignment (eMBA) mindfulness training and coaching.
Colin Koh has conducted Mindfulness Energy program with the local, expatriate and corporate communities in Singapore for over a decade.
Colin Koh’s qualifications include:
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Organization Psychology and HR Management – City University of New York, U.S.A.
- Master’s Degree in International Business – The University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
- Master’s Degree in Management – University of Canberra, Australia.
- Bachelor in Technology in Aerospace Operations – University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Certified Master Coach – International Coaching Council, U.S.A.
- NLP certification – U.S.A.
- Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers and Trainer.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), Singapore Workforce Development Agency.
- TetraMap Facilitator.